Frequently Asked Questions / Technical Support
Jump to FAQ Categories:
- Joining as a brand new member
- I am a member. How do I log into the website?
- I’m having trouble logging in. Help!
- Renewing your USLA Membership
- Paying dues for other members (for example, adult children)
- Update your Member Profile Data
To join USLA:
- click the BECOME A MEMBER link in the Membership Menu.
- Fill out the form; a valid email address is required and will serve as your login ID for the USLA website.
- Select your payment method: credit card of PayPal.
- After the form and payment are verified, your login will lead to your personal profile page where you can update your information as needed.
- SPOUSE/PARTNER OPTION: if you add a spouse/partner on your membership form, their email (required and cannot be the same as yours) will serve as their web login. Spouse/partner accounts are linked, but each person can login separately via their own email address.
- Why should I login to the USLA website?
How do I log in to the USLA website?
- You must use a valid email address to login to USLA's website. If USLA has your email, that is your login ID.
- How To Set Your Password: http://uppersaranac.com/ckeditorfiles/files/USLA%20Password%20Reset.pdf
- Use your email and new password to login using the blue box in the upper right.
- Can my spouse/partner log in too?
- The email address I tried isn’t recognized. Does USLA have my correct address?
- I can log in, but my spouse/partner can’t. Why?
- How do I know if my membership is paid this year?
- How do I renew my membership?
- Do my spouse/partner and I both have to renew separately?
How can I pay dues on behalf of other USLA members?
- Log in and visit your MY PROFILE page; Click the “Pay for Another Member’ button on the right sidebar.
- Read the instructions to enter the email address of the member you are paying for. USLA must have the email address of the recipient member on file in order to process your membership gift.
- If the email address you enter matches an unpaid member, their name will appear; click their name to add them to your list.
- Repeat steps above to add multiple unpaid members to your list as needed.
- Complete the payment section of the form and submit to process the payments. You will receive an email confirmation.
- My name is listed incorrectly in the USLA membership directory. What do I do?
- My address, phone or other details have changed. What do I do?