The Seasons of Saranac
📸 USLA 2021 Photography Contest
Featured Photos ...
Wildlife • Landscape • People/Camp Life • Sports/Outdoor Activities • Macro • Humor
Contest Rules & How to Enter:
- Submission Deadline: August 2, 2021
- Photos will be available on the USLA website for People’s Choice Award Voting from August 6 to August 12, 2021
- Contestants are limited to 3 entries.
- Images must be not less than 1000 or more than 1600 pixels on the longest side and in "jpg" format with no watermark.
- Submitted photos must be taken between Summer 2019 and August 4, 2021 and may be from any season.
If photos include people, photographers must have signed Model Release(s) available upon request.
- Release forms available here.
- Content must be family friendly.
- Local photographer Burdette Parks will be the contest judge. 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be recognized plus Honorable Mentions as considered appropriate by the judge.
- Photographer identity will be kept anonymous during judging; for this reason, do not include a watermark on your images.
- USLA members and friends can vote for a people’s Choice Award; voting runs from August 6 to August 12.
How to Enter:
- Fill out a separate form for each photograph you enter; up to 3 entries per person.
- The form requires a CAPTION for each photo.
- The form prompts you to email your image files to USLA for posting to the contest gallery.
By submitting photos, photographers agree to allow USLA to use their photos on the website and in other USLA publications.